I want to build green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to build green

found this web site while googling "Sea Grape Wood." Now that I have joined I can't find that section where some questions were asked.
    Overall I am trying to live "veri verde" on an island in Belize, Central America.
    I plan to use 4" diameter 8' long bamboo for my exterior walls. Inside I plan to use river rock, shells, and local woods. I am open for any and all ideas.

I think you have strayed into the wrong forum. This is a scroll sawing forum. You would be better off trying perhaps lumber jocks for your inquiry. You of course are welcome to interact here but most of us are not carpenters or into green living...
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by Quartz43
      Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
      Today, 08:48 PM
    • keystonecop
      by keystonecop
      This is not a problem with the magazine for my issue.. It is a problem with the book having resized the drawings without giving the actual size.

I do again apologize for my post.. I cannot use the right words to explain it.. so maybe someone should just remove the post....
      Today, 07:29 PM
    • markdavd
      by markdavd
      Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
      Today, 06:43 PM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
      Today, 06:34 PM
    • keystonecop
      by keystonecop
      First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
      Today, 05:36 PM
    Working...
    X