Dusting off the Scroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusting off the Scroller

Greetings everyone, just wanted to say hello being a new member to the forums.
    After visiting the Woodworking show in Somerset, NJ this weekend, I had the privilege of meeting a wonderful group of woodworkers/scrollers from The Garden State Marquetry Society Plus! club. I wanted to get back into scrolling and try my hand at intarsia down the road. The fine folks at the club were very inspiring. As a result, I dusted off my old Rockwell and was fortunate to find this great great website and forum.
    Best wishes to all, J

Hi welcome to the forum.

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Welcome "a-board" J. Now just put more dust on that Rockwell, sawdust that is.
      Come by often, lots of info around here.
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Welcome to the forum J! Glad you've found us!
        Frieke
        www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to Giraffe sold at charity auction
          by Rolf
          WOW! That is exciting.
          Today, 09:42 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Art crafters
          by Rolf
          I am glad to hear he is getting better! We all have to very careful....
          Today, 09:40 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
          by Rolf
          Jim, I am very impressed! You really got the hang of the welder quickly. Love the design. I sold my MIG when I decided on the TIG. I regret that decision, but space was an issue. I have a bunch of spray cans that were being thrown out at work that were meant for spraying on a metal surface before welding...
          Today, 09:37 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by Rolf
          Ennobee "I hope that when I'm in my mid seventies like you, I still have the guts to try a new hobby" You make that sound like that is old LOL.
          My Mom got deep into computers in her late 70's along with digital embroidery. I am in my early 70's and constantly looking for something...
          Today, 09:27 AM
        • Jimern
          Reply to Recommendations anyone?
          by Jimern
          Rolf, no I keep looking at them and thinking of doing it, but I am lucky my shop is sort of large enough for what I do, especially since I am drifting away from rebuilding Harley engines and repairing the bikes. I'm getting too old to be bent over that stuff anymore, even though I built the shop tables...
          Today, 09:13 AM
        Working...
        X