New Scroller - Kind of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scroller - Kind of...

Greetings scrollers and scroller-ettes!!!
    My name is Bobby. I've had a scroll saw for a lot of years but it mostly sat on my workbench collecting dust. Unfortunately I've developed a hip problem that doesn't allow me to stay standing on my feet for any length of time. And so scrolling lets me sit on my stool and still do something constructive. Time sure flies by quickly when I really get into what I'm doing. I'm looking to get a lot of things done before spring time and the craft tables start popping up. I'm hoping that scrolling will help replace at least some of what pine furniture was giving me.

That being said, I'm really looking to find which forum I should be putting a few questions regarding scroll saw brands. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Very much obliged. Nice to meet you all!!!

--Bobby

Hi Bobby,

This is the best forum around for questions. Lots of good people on here that will help
    with any questions.

JerryS

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
      Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
      by cwmagee
      I have the Pegas replacement table for my EX21. It was the best investment that I made. The best part is they eliminated the useless vacuum holes and reduced the size of the blade hole as well. Another benefit was the table stiffened the EX21 frame eliminating much of resonant vibration. It is a much...
      Today, 09:45 PM
    • KarlB
      Reply to Shawl pins
      by KarlB
      That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
      Today, 04:47 PM
    • RJweb
      Reply to Shawl pins
      by RJweb
      Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
      Today, 01:18 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
      by will8989
      The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
      Today, 12:27 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Shawl pins
      by will8989
      Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
      Today, 12:19 PM
    Working...
    X