Just a hello from Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a hello from Tennessee

.....Like to say hello from Tn....I'm sure I will learn a lot here,I have nowhere to go but up....Retired Army...mostly Heavy Artillery, so I excel in tearing things up...I know absolutely nothing about wood-working except that duct tape is handy in most of my projects. I should start a pessimist club....but I don't think anyone would sign up.....with all that out of the way....I will mostly listen....thanks for letting me hang around a little....

George

Wecome George. What part of TN are you from? I live in Manchester but work in Nashville

--------Randy
    "Ever Striving, Never Arriving"

Comment

George, Welcome from Crossville!
      Don R
      http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
      http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
      Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Originally posted by hotshot View Post
        Wecome George. What part of TN are you from? I live in Manchester but work in Nashville

--------Randy
        Thanks for your response Randy.....I'm not too far from you. I'm over in Pulaski....My middle name is Randall and my entire family "prior to entering the service" calls me Randy and I have a son named Randy....Cool to meet you...

Comment

Originally posted by Don R View Post
          George, Welcome from Crossville!
          Don R
          Thanks for the Tennessee welcomes.....kinda thin from the rest...lol

Comment

Hanging around talking about scrolling and helping each other out is what we do best.
            Welcome from south Florida. Of course you could consider this an "almost TN welcome. I lived in Cleveland and have a kid in Gallatin I visit a lot.

Jan

Comment

George, welcome from Cookeville!
              Bill

Comment

Electrons travel slow over the Rockys and Sierra Nevada. Welcome from CA. I haven't been east of the Miss yet.
                Sawdust King

If there is one thing I can make perfect every time it is sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
                  Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
                  by Jim McDonald
                  Twenty years in electronics retail and here is a quick dirty way to tell the difference:
                  a fast blow will only have the wire element. Slow blow almost always has some extra structure that will be left behind after the fuse blows.
                  Secondly, there is a series of three letter engraved on one...
                  Yesterday, 08:54 PM
                • Ennobee
                  Reply to Looking For Mom and Baby Animal Pattern
                  by Ennobee
                  They look like David Spielmann's Designs to me. I will check my library this evening, but I bet you already that they are from one of his pattern books.
                  Yesterday, 01:55 PM
                • jim_mex
                  Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
                  by jim_mex
                  Thanks all - you folks do wonders for my ego with your comments and importantly fire me up to keep trying new things

Scott - once this Covid situation has passed I'll definitely be heading up to NC. I'm tentatively thinking late spring/early summer next year. I am not sure just what pointers...
                  Yesterday, 01:35 PM
                • JustLarry
                  Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
                  by JustLarry
                  I found this information on fuses in general.

Blowing type. Fast-blow fuses will blow as soon as the current reaches the fuse's amperage rating, while slow-blow fuses are designed to tolerate a large number of startup surges and modest short-term overloads without blowing.
                  Fast-blow...
                  Yesterday, 12:56 PM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to Giraffe sold at charity auction
                  by Rolf
                  WOW! That is exciting.
                  Yesterday, 09:42 AM
                Working...
                X