Hi from Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Oz

Greetings from Down-under. Came across this forum searching for Chinese Chippendale fretwork/scrollsaw patterns. Very interested in starting scrollwork (not done it before, but I have a reasonable experience in wood construction.

I look forward to eventually being able to help.

Lots of Cheer - wkou

Welcome to the forum.
    You have started a hobby that is in possible to give up. There is no turning back.

Be sure to share some of you work with us.

It's all fun
    Terry
    Craftsman 18"
    Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum.

Bob
      Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

welcome , im also an aussie, you will find these guys and girls here are so helpfull,

Comment

Big welcome, I to am an Aussie from Sydney, you have joined a great forum with a huge knowledge base hope you enjoy you time with us

Barry

Comment

Most welcome...i bet you will find loads of info and inspiration here...

Danny
            Patterns are for sale on my website http://www.intarsia.co.uk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
              Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
              by Gary beasley
              Cutting a straight line I get it started then plant my thumb at the side of the piece and use that to stabilize the cutting path, a bit like the pin you would use on a bandsaw when resawing old style.
              Yesterday, 02:34 PM
            • will8989
              Wood supply
              by will8989
              We went to Groff & Groff yesterday. Purple Heart wood is stuck on a boat somewhere. They said imported exotic and hardwoods are stuck on boats. So if you see a wood you need, grab it while you can.
              Yesterday, 09:58 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to My beauties
              by will8989
              He has 4 of the long ones, but we have other sizes that he uses for clamping up his cheese board slicers, another good seller. They go for $35, left over wood from dough board. On late shift yesterday because I took a 2 hour nap around 7. Off to the saw! I have 8 days of shows in 2 weekends! And one...
              Yesterday, 09:49 AM
            • RJweb
              Reply to My beauties
              by RJweb
              The boards and baskets are beautiful, but maybe buy Bruce some more clamps, also I see you are on the night shift again, RJ...
              Yesterday, 09:28 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to My beauties
              by will8989
              What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
              Yesterday, 01:20 AM
            Working...
            X