Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Does anyone have or use the coyote stencil shop 3....how does it work and does it work.....thanks

Thanks for all the help..... I bought it..... And it is way harder than it looked......just have to keep working with it..... Thanks

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Gee, Sorry you got no help with that....
        That's no too common here. Most folks are truely helpful.
        ..As far as using stencil shop, I've never tried it, but I have an old version of PhotoShop. Very similar bells and whistles as far as converting a photo into a pattern. One thing I have found with PS is that once I get the design to a certain point, I print it out and using tracing paper, work out the rest of the details.
        I like doing tracings of nearly everything I make for a few reasons. One being that I can become more familiar with what I'm doing, figuring out what to cut first, IE. And I get to work out the technical details with pencil and eraser.

And also...WELCOME... Great place really. And like Mike said...Pictures, we love pictures...
        After 21 years of scrolling, I'm still learning stuff. This really is a great place....
        Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
        No task is too tedious for Art.
        Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
        Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I always see the ad for Coyote but never had the money to invest in it. I think most people here use the free Gimp.
          Go to all the topics, I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting information.
          Diane
          Dragon
          Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
          Owner of a Dewalt 788
          PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X