Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Just signed up last evening. I live in Monroe, Oregon and do all sorts of crafts. Knitting, crochet, sewing, and now starting woodworking. I work full time and have a family, so I do not have a lot of free time to work on stuff. I have always been interested in woodworking, but never had the time to indulge. My husband bought me a scrollsaw and a couple of pattern books, but haven't started anything yet. I think the scrollsaw bowls and baskets are great, but I think I need experience with easier stuff first.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Hello kdranch. Welcome to the site and forum. Any contributions, pictures, or comments are welcome. The members are very good about trying to assist with questions, how to's, patterns, and all on here. Have fun.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by Rolf
          Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
          That is...
          Today, 08:15 AM
        • Jimern
          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
          by Jimern
          The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
          Today, 06:29 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
          by will8989
          The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
          Yesterday, 11:10 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Farmers market
          by will8989
          Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
          Yesterday, 10:31 PM
        • tgiro01
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by tgiro01
          Linda - Here is my gimmick for the Incra 1000SE on my SS CNS. I scratched a line 3/4-inch in from the blade end of the fence. I then use a ruler to set that line 1-inch from the side of a carbide tooth on the blade. Then I line the 1-inch mark on the fence ruler to the scratch line.

Now,...
          Yesterday, 09:38 PM
        Working...
        X