Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayedward
    • Feb 2012

Jay the Painter

Hi !!! to All . Fist time, and will like to make lots of scroll friends here. I'm also new to this Art, so if You're one of those talented scrollers, please fell free to contact me here or at my e-mail [email protected] . I need all the Help I can get to get me started in this amazing art. All in advance... Jay
  • wood-n-things
    Grandpa making Sawdust
    • Nov 2005

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

• wood-n-things
      Grandpa making Sawdust
      • Nov 2005

Just a hint. We discourage placing your e-mail in the forum. As a very active forum we have bots and spyders crawling the site on a regular basis and they harvest e-mail addresses. So if you don't mind a significant increase in spam go ahead...<wink>
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...