Hello my name is Joe Ellis (jellis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my name is Joe Ellis (jellis)

I am a Vietnam vet and I have been scrolling for 10 months. I get the mag at Lowe's and enjoy it very much. Thanks for having me. I live in High Point, NC

Welcome A Board from one over the pond vet to another...!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome Home Joe !
      good to see ya here
      David
      Excalibur 21

Comment

Joe,, back in 1969 i played baseball in thomasville.. we were the high toms.. welcome to the forum.. you are to share all your work with us.. all of us love to see the work others are doing.. don't be bashful about asking questions if any arise.. folks here are happy to help.. thanks for your service. we all appreciat it very much..

Comment

Welcome Joe, glad you found us, the more the merrier. We would love to see some of your project photos, if you choose to post them. Come by often.
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wjbclocks1
            Reply to Big week here
            by wjbclocks1
            Enjoy life, Congrat....
            Today, 01:30 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Reply to New tools
            by Jim McDonald
            Good luck getting ANY of that garden space!
            Today, 01:24 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Big week here
            by Jim McDonald
            Well friends quite a week here on the prairie.
            Long back story, but our son was adamant we get a fast response COVID test last Saturday, so we could attend an outdoor gathering of his girlfrigirlfriend's family. About an hour into the ATV and dirt bike riding, he got off the 4-wheeler and dropped...
            Today, 01:20 PM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
            by Quartz43
            Earlier, I posted a question on where to get them. Someone suggested Amazon and that is where I got them.
            Today, 01:08 PM
          • jim_mex
            New tools
            by jim_mex
            Hi all - our recent home remodeling project has involved me getting back into my workshed after a lengthy absence to do some work to 'assist' the workmen on the job plus I now have a string of home furniture projects to look at undertaking now we have moved back into our home.

I decided...
            Today, 01:07 PM
          Working...
          X