Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am excited to be growing and learning a new craft. I purchaseed a scroll saw and have been having some fun. I enjoy bicycling, gardening, tropical fish and grandkids. Looking forward to sharing.

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome, and glad to have another scroller! I'm with you on all of your hobbies except for the fish -- I have 4 neighbor dogs! Have you jumped in and done any cutting on your scroll saw? Show us!

Comment

Welcome "a-board" kb.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Shrink wrap systems
          by Linda In Phoenix
          What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
          Today, 11:51 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Sundays market
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
          Today, 11:39 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to New tools
          by Linda In Phoenix
          New tools can definitely open up the scope of what we can do, or how well I'm on the band wagon. Congrats!
          Today, 11:36 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Interesting pallet
          by Linda In Phoenix
          At work (like 15 years ago) we got in some aluminum sheet on pallets 4'x12'. Those pallets were like brand new, without even any discoloring from the metals. I asked our sales rep, and he said I could keep one pallet. I removed all the 4' boards, which measured about 1/2" thick, 4" wide...
          Today, 11:32 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Interesting pallet
          by NC Scroller
          I agree that needs to be saved for a special project. The wood is likely oak based on the grain pattern and the discoloration around the nail.
          Today, 11:30 AM
        Working...
        X