Hi to you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to you all

Hi all i am new to this site and also new to scroll sawing,just purchased a henger multi cut from e bay and i am looking forwards to getting going .Any tips would be welcome'

Thanks Carl:icon7

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Beautiful Southern Oregon
      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

welcome aboard,
        all i can say is ,just get stuck in,practice with a few bits of scrap before you take on that first masterpiece,above all enjoy it,
        not doing much
        and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Welcome "a-board", just have fun with your new saw. Got yourself one top of the line saws, so have at it asap.
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Welcome carl, tips you want, hehe a wealth of tips you will find.
            The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hotshot
              Reply to Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
              by hotshot
              I'll go back and try a light emboss, my main intent here was to stand at the other side of the room and watch the pressure gauge from a distance, and see if it would go full force without leaks, so pressing through a 2/4 wasn't really the plan. A pin size leak at 10,000 psi is a very very dangerous...
              Today, 10:21 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
              by Jim McDonald
              Glad you got repaired and I am intrigued by the embossing idea.
              Today, 07:27 PM
            • RJweb
              Reply to Farmers market
              by RJweb
              Betty, I see you are working the night shift again, good luck on your next farmers market, RJ...
              Today, 05:45 PM
            • hotshot
              Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
              by hotshot
              So, before I traveled to a larger town to find a place that could help me with my hydraulic hose connection, I took the advice of one of the members here and called around to a few auto-parts stores. The stores I called didn't do that kind of thing, however they directed me to a store here in town that...
              Today, 05:28 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
              by Rolf
              The auto darkening helmet is a must have in my opinion, especially for the home hobby welders. if you are a pro and do it all the time maybe not.

Couldn't agree more Rolf. The helmet has been a game changer for me.
              Today, 08:39 AM
            Working...
            X