Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, my name name is tony , im from nw pa , just found this group while searching for organizations around nw pa, i just started getting more in to scrolling the last year , i had done a few projects over the years but have just found more enjoyment in it the last 6 months after my wife volunteered me to make a couple hundred christmas ornaments for some fund raising craft shows now im completely hooked

Hello Tony, and welcome to the forum! Glad you've found us, don't forget to post some pictures of your work if you like too... we all like to see what others do!
    Have fun here!
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Tony! I lived in Andover, Oh. for quite a few years. Rode my Harley thru Saegertown many times! NW Pa. is really a beautiful place to ride.

Paul
        www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

i go to andover quite a bit mostly to the flea market in the summer , and to the lake to fish or go goose hunting i dont mind the snow i think it makes it look more beautiful here , makes my wander for designs

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum. Paul

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X