Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I am new here, obviously, and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have only been scroll sawing for about two years, unfortunately the last year has been pretty dormant but I'm ready to get back to one of my favorite hobbies. Not sure how often I'll be posting due to two full time jobs (work and my 8 week old daughter) but I'm looking forward to learning new things and getting to know others with my same joy of the craft.

Erin (aka Frex)

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures. You will find we are not a judgmental group.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome to the group. You will find that those here are a very diverse group with a wealth on knowledge that they are willing to share but also willing to learn from anyone who might also be able to help with a problem.

For problems just ask. But if you have a solution please chime in and help us out....

Once again welcome.

Comment

Hi, Erin...what kind of saw do you have?
        I just ordered a new Excalibur 21....I've had a bandsaw for years, altho I haven't crafted in many years...I'm wanting to get back into it now.

Hope to see some of your work.

Comment

Hello Catlyn, I have a Dewalt 788. It's a bit dusty at the moment, my husband is a furniture maker, and it hasn't been used in a year. I'm ready to get back into it. I will post some pictures of one of my past projects. I unfortunately don't have very many as most have been given away as gifts and I wasn't forward thinking enough to take pictures.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X