Hi from the uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the uk

Hi i go by the name of Grampa and i love making patterns, some of you may know me from other forums for those who don,t well a big Hello to you all
    Hi from the uk

Welcome A Board Paul!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome to the forum Paul! Good to see you here too, glad you've found us!
      Frieke
      www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let me introduce Paul AKA Grandpa, one of the greatest designers in the business and one of the nicest guys around. Paul, you are more than welcome, we are genuinely happy to have you.
        OK, you can quit blushing now.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

A Big Welcome ..........
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Welcome Paul, I'm sure you will love it here and I'm also sure we will benefit from your input. Where in the UK are you from? I'm up in Yorkshire
            Mick
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Paul, I'm sure you will be a great asset.

I lived in England when I was a teen. I lived in Flackwell Heath it's just a small village between London and Oxford near High Wycombe just off the M40.

Ain't is great being a Grandpa?
              -Bill
              Last edited by wwalker47; 12-24-2011, 11:43 PM.
              -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Welcome from fellow UK resident.
                Learning the art of scroll saw.

Comment

welcome aboard paul,glad too have you here,
                  always nice too have people from this side of the big pond here on the forum
                  again a big welcome,
                  happy christmas,and happy new year
                  not doing much
                  and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...