• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frieke
    replied
    [email protected]
    Welke zaag heb jij?
    Groetjes Frieke

And now in English... Petronella said:"Hi, I'm from Netherland and crazy about scrollsawing. I can read and understand English, but I can't write it. Greetings, Petronella"

My answer : " Hi Petronella and welcome here! I'm from Belgium and speak dutch too. It's good to talk with someone in my language about my hobby. Everyone here speaks English or use translators, maybe you should do that too. You can always send me a PM or mail me. What kind of saw do you have." Frieke

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield_Bob
    replied
    Hi welcome to the forum

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Catlyn
    replied
    Originally posted by petronella View Post
    hallo allemaal
    ik ben hier nieuw ,ik kom uit nederland en ben helemaal gek van figuurzagen.Ik kan wat engels lezen en begrijpen,schrijven lukt mij niet.
    groetjes
    petronella
    I translated your message.......welcome to the board.
    Do you do woodworking...have saws?

Leave a comment:

• petronella
    started a topic hallo

hallo

hallo allemaal
    ik ben hier nieuw ,ik kom uit nederland en ben helemaal gek van figuurzagen.Ik kan wat engels lezen en begrijpen,schrijven lukt mij niet.
    groetjes
    petronella

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
    Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
    by meflick
    got mine in the mail today. Thanks.Cute and befitting. Now I need to know how it’s made/what it’s made from. (On everyone gets theirs of course.)...
    Today, 08:21 PM
  • Jo Labre
    Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
    by Jo Labre
    At the time I thought "Ah, spit!" (or words like that) and just threw the blade in the garbage. It was the #5 size blade. I suspect it would cost more to have it done than the cost of a new blade. The owners manual is not very helpful, the wording is awkward, having been 'translated' into...
    Today, 11:13 AM
  • hotshot
    by hotshot
    The brazing process doesn't look too bad. I have seen the welders built into the industrial bandsaws, so out of curiosity, I looked that up and that process is pretty cool to watch also, though trying that on something this small would probably light the whole thing up....
    Today, 10:14 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Jo, I did a bit of research on the web, and there are lots of videos of people silver soldering broken blades. In hindsight I remember I had made a jig eons ago to do just that, when I still had a small Craftsman bench top three wheeler....
    Today, 09:32 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
    by Rolf
    I haven't even decided what to make!
    Today, 09:27 AM
Working...
X