Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tvman44
    replied
    Welcome, "practice makes perfect" certainly applies here. Don't give up, take your turn at the saw and once you get the hang of it your husband will have to buy another saw because he will not be able to pry you loose from the one you now have.

Leave a comment:

• scrollin along
    replied
    Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Leave a comment:

• pmac53
    replied
    Welcome to the site. Most people can do very nice work with a little practice. Patterns, advice, and help is here for the asking. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckD
    replied
    Welcome Gerry and Tammie. I am just like you in that I don't sell a thing. If I did that I would have a schedule and have to make 50000 copies of the same old thing and to me that sounds like work and I am retarded, I mean retired.
    Like every one else we like pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Wood Dog
    replied
    Welcome to both of you........come by often, sharing knowledge is often seen here, and we welcome any you have to give. Oh, and by the way, we love to see project photos. Not mandatory to post them, but sure is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Hi Gerrie and Tammie - welcome to the forum. Stick around here Tammie and we'll have you giving Gerrie some competition in next to no time.

The great thing about this forum is that it contains a healthy mix of all types of scrolling and includes a member base ranging from complete newbies to craft masters and we all go out of our way to pass encouragement, help and sound advice on to others.

Join in and you are sure to benefit from the experience.

Btw - couldn't help but smile at seeing your user name. My email domain is very similar @scrollingalong.com - I just needed to 'g' mine up a little to remind me to one day get my website up and running

Leave a comment:

• campasano
    replied
    Welcome to the forum, Happy you found us and decided to join. We are a nice family of scrollers and woodworkers who are eager to help in any way we can.

Mike from California

Leave a comment:

• stephenD
    replied
    welcome aboard. Glad to have more folks to show pictures of their work, hint.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Tammie, don't give up you can do it as well, it just takes practice.

Welcome A Board both of you !! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• scrollin along
    started a topic Justa Scrollin' Along

Justa Scrollin' Along

Hi From Sunny Florida,

My husband Gerry and I (Tammie) will use this jointly. He's the expert, I'm researcher. Gerry has been sawing for 4 years. I tried it and well let's just say I'm much better watching.
    We don't sell his work. It's strictly for stess relief and to share his talent with friends and family.

Hope everyone has a great evening...

Gerry and Tammie
    Last edited by scrollin along; 12-11-2011, 06:03 PM. Reason: add info

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X