New to scrolling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to scrolling.

I don't have a saw yet. I need suggestions.
    Thanks
    jim h.

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
      Clock hardware Kits.
      by Rolf
      A new member ralph123 left me a private message. Asking if I still provided kits for the Wooden gear clock in the Summer 2013 issue if SSWWC.
      Ralph I sent you a private message.

Yes I do still make the kits.
      Today, 08:49 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to A Bear In The Woods
      by Rolf
      I checked out that site and found a CNC/ SVG file for $1.99 plus $25 shipping! for a digital file NOPE....
      Today, 08:38 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Phone call from son.
      by will8989
      Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
      Yesterday, 10:53 PM
    • garryatpa
      Reply to A Bear In The Woods
      by garryatpa
      Wow!!!! That is beautiful. Super job of sawing. If I worked it out correctly it took you less than a minute for each opening especially when I look at the amount of time it would take to saw the outline of the bear. Garry
      Yesterday, 10:43 PM
    • meflick
      Reply to Phone call from son.
      by meflick
      Glad to hear your son is fine Betty but what a scary thing.
      Yesterday, 01:10 PM
    Working...
    X