Hello Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again

I have not been on here for ages. My own fault for that though!
    Just saying hello again & wishing there were some more hours in the day so that I could do scrolling all year round instead of just a few weeks in the winter.
    I think I have every copy of the magazine from the first issue & I look forward to each new issue too.
    I recently felled some Poplar & a small Birch which I will mill for planks for scrolling. That way, every time I trip over them, I will remind myself to take some time out for scrolling.

I glad you have came back - for I'm the same way about coming back--I think a lot of us bounce back and forth just living life this happens .........MB
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Originally posted by marshall View Post
      I glad you have came back - for I'm the same way about coming back--I think a lot of us bounce back and forth just living life this happens .........MB
      Thank you, & how very true!

Comment

Welcome back. Just a few minutes a day is very therapeutic.

Comment

Was wondering if you were taken hostage. Had not heard from you in a while. One of our few members from Scotland. Looking forward to some pics of your work.
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks folks. I will post a picture or two once I read up on how to do it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X