goofy question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goofy question ?

Im fairly new to this site have poisted 2 pics manymore to come-not sure if I have all settings right- many views no ratings yet? or comments. Not sure how things run - any insite for this newbee would be greatly appriciated-kep the sawdust flyin.

Pawpawdave

Don't feel bad Dave, I have posted pictures here before too with out replies.
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Everyone on here has posted at one time or another and not gotten a replie or as many as they would like. just keep trying and showing pictures.Also have as much fun with your scroll saw as you can....Lance

Comment

Start a thread and post some of your pics in the thread. many folks will go view the gallery but will seldom comment in the gallery.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Scott is right, I have not gone to the Gallery in a while. post a couple in the thread and if there are more in the gallery direct us there.
          Don't take it personal if you don't get a reply, as stated above it happens to all of us. But we still want pictures!!
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I don't go to the gallery at all so if that is where you posted I haven't seen it. If you post in a thread I'm sure you will get some comments.
            T
            Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome pawpawdave. I apparently missed your pics, but I like looking at all projects that are posted on here. Yes, keep posting, and you are sure to get responses from some. I usually try to respond, but cannot do it sometimes.

Comment

Apparently I missed your pictures, too, but when I see a thread of pictures I try to post a comment. But I haven't seen yours. If I do I'll post a comment. I love pictures. And I don't even have a scroll saw yet, but I'm hoping to before the month of December is over.

Comment

Most folks who view the gallery pics do not make comments and even fewer do a rating. Look forward to more pics.
                  "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                  Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

thank you all for your suggestions ill try to post them in a new thread

Comment

Just a tip...

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

If it is a new thread scroll down below the message box to additional options and look for manage attachments,Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
                      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
                      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.

If you are uploading a picture to an existing thread (conversation)
                      Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
                      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
                      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
                      Good luck
                      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sorry pawpawdave. I couldn't post any replies for a while. I see it is now finally working again. I will promise to try to reply.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X