Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dude, melvo

Hey Yawl,

I am 79 years old and my hobby is Intarsia. Just wanted to say "HEY"!!

Welcome to the forum Melvo!
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.

Take some time to read the bylaws of the forum. We do not allow open/direct selling on the forum.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

A big Welcome to you Melvo ..............................MB
        Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Hey back Melvo! Welcome to the forum!

Karl
          Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Melvo....I would love to see some of your work. Can you post some pictures?
            I dont have a saw yet, but I am interested in trying out intarsia, soon as I get my saw.

Comment

Welcome Melvo. You picked one of the hard ones, with Intarsia. Well, maybe not the hardest. I just don't do it because of all the sanding. Don't have patience. Hope you like it here & join in with your projects, & let us see how you are doing. Good Luck
              PERK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by KarlB
                That's what I was wondering Betty: If these would work (larger) for hair?

Karl...
                Today, 04:47 PM
              • RJweb
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by RJweb
                Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
                Today, 01:18 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                by will8989
                The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
                Today, 12:27 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by will8989
                Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
                Today, 12:19 PM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Shawl pins
                by NC Scroller
                Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
                Today, 08:56 AM
              Working...
              X