Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new

hi new to this texting but scrollsawing for years

Welcome to the forum/ Lots of good folks here.
    An old beginner leaping in.

Pleased with my new EX-16.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Howdy and Welcome. I am Paul from south central Ohio. I have been hacking at things on the scroll saw for over 25 years. I still sometimes get discombobulated with things. Oh Well, it is definitely the way to make nice things, and it provides some of the best therapy ever. Welcome again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by Linda In Phoenix
          It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
          Today, 06:47 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Plastic puzzle
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
          Today, 06:38 PM
        • Jim Finn
          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
          by Jim Finn
          The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
          Today, 04:48 PM
        • MidMich324
          Reply to Plastic puzzle
          by MidMich324
          Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
          Today, 03:57 PM
        • RJweb
          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
          by RJweb
          As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
          Today, 03:42 PM
        Working...
        X