updating my profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating my profile

My wife signed me up for this site and didn't put any information in my profile. I would like to add a picture of myself and information. How do I do this?

Trackman look up on the dark blue bar... and you will see user cp. It is all pretty self explanatory from there. If you have problems come back and we will be glad to assist you.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will get it updated.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Quartz43
        Glad things worked out.

I just updated my older PC. The hard drive was 500 gb and eight years old. I cloned it to a one TB SSD (solid state drive). Put the cloned drive in and worked perfectly with all my old programs. The computer is now much faster. The new drive was about $100 and...
        Today, 05:02 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Need suggestions or a bit of guidance
        by NC Scroller
        You nailed it.👍
        Today, 04:03 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to A new toy.
        by NC Scroller
        Once upon a time ( in the 70's) i attempted bow hunting. I believe the bow had a 45 pound draw. I quickly learned that it was not for me. It takes lot of hard work and practice just to be fair at it. Good is a whole different level. I hope you do better than I did.
        Today, 04:02 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to A new toy.
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Now that's a cool way to maintain hand/eye coordination. Enjoy that toy--- and--- HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!
        Today, 01:30 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to My computer issues.
        by Linda In Phoenix
        So glad you are back up and running. You will be awed by the speed of your new drive, fresh drivers, and cleaned up files. Spring housecleaning!
        Today, 01:28 PM
      Working...
      X