Uuummmm....hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uuummmm....hi.

Hi all. A friend gave me a delta scroll saw and since I'm a woodcarver I am experimenting with using scroll work to aid the carving process. I am interested in compound scroll work in thick wood. If ya'll have some good tips let me know. And thanks.

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Originally posted by RaspRoc View Post
      Hi all. A friend gave me a delta scroll saw and since I'm a woodcarver I am experimenting with using scroll work to aid the carving process. I am interested in compound scroll work in thick wood. If ya'll have some good tips let me know. And thanks.
      Welcome from middle Tennessee. That's a pretty good friend you have there. Especially if he pointed you to this site. I'm pretty new to scroll work but, many others here to help you.

Regis
      An old beginner leaping in.

Pleased with my new EX-16.

Comment

Hi, Welcome to a great forum.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Welcome RaspRoc. If you just scroll down to Bowles, boxes,compound & 3D projects, you will see many ideas on 3 D projects. They can give you some ideas. What Delta saw did you get? Hope it works out for you & enjoy scrolling. One bit of advice for you is to be sure to use quality blades. You will enjoy cutting more with good blades. HAVE FUN
          PERK

Comment

Someone gave you a scroll saw??? I need to find more friends like yours - Welcome and have fun. I'm a newbie here but these folks have always made me feel most welcome

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X