Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There from Indiana

Hi All,
    I was just given a Delta 40-150 scroll saw that had been my dad's. I have never used one before but love the neat things I've seen that can be done with this type of saw. So, I'm excited to try it, especially since I got the saw, the manual, 5 unopened packs of various blades, and a couple pattern books. Any suggestions on what project to try first (I'm figuring a simple puzzle of some sort) or any tips on this particular saw would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Thanks,
    Denyel

this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Greetings from Muncie!

As Mike--the "official" welcomer--said look around the board and don't be hesitant to use the search function. Everybody on this board started with no experience and the knowledge here is astronomical and everyone is willing to share very freely.

Patience and the ability to learn from your mistakes will take you a long way in scrolling.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Greetings from just across the border!! Everyone here is super nice and very willing to help ...look forward to hearing from you!..

Comment

Denyel welcome , all I can say is just make some sawdust ........
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Welcome fuzzandfurfarm, love the screen name. Hope to see some of your project photos soon, just have fun making them. Come by often, and if you need some patterns check the pattern vault. Patterns made and donated by some of our very generous members.
            Free Scroll Saw Pattern Vault - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Greetings from Greenfield

Bob
              Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

welcome aboard
                Tricia

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X