One more from Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more from Tennessee

Glad to find this site (and probably magazine). I'm just getting set up again after 15 years or so not doing any wood work. I never did much fret or scroll work but, am looking forward to building some skill. Moved from Florida panhandle to Near Nashville last year. May have to upgrade my scroll saw but, I'll leave that for a regular post.

Greetings,
    Regis
    An old beginner leaping in.

Pleased with my new EX-16.

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Very nice to have new members to forum.

Comment

Welcome RegisG, come by often and please do share some project photos when you get up and running. Gives food for thought. Have fun.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

welcome aboard. feel free to ask questions, and share you you advise.
          Tricia

Comment

Welcome! I love that part of the country. My kid lives in Gallatin. You're going to enjoy this site and the people on it. We're happy to have you.

Jan

Comment

Good for you Regis , hope all go's well in the scrolling .........good site to learn from I've enjoyed it .............
              Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Hi Regis, Welcome from Crossville TN. You will enjoy it here!
                Don R
                http://www.oldcrowwoodcrafts.weebly.com
                http://www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com
                Custom Made Scroll Saw Patterns

Comment

Welcome Regis, newbie here also from Knoxville, TN

Comment

Greetings Regis! I used to live in spring city tenn for a about two years ...not too far from Crossville

Comment

Howdy and Welcome. I am Paul from south central Ohio. I have been hacking at things on the scroll saw for over 25 years. I still sometimes get discombobulated with things. Oh Well, it is definitely the way to make nice things, and it provides some of the best therapy ever. Welcome again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Chuck Hans
                        Reply to Big week here
                        by Chuck Hans
                        Congrats on all accounts,
                        I have been retired for 21 years and have no regrets. Hope you and your family take full advantage of the well earned time
                        Today, 08:51 PM
                      • cwmagee
                        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                        by cwmagee
                        Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
                        Today, 03:36 PM
                      • Sandy Oaks
                        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                        by Sandy Oaks
                        So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
                        Today, 02:56 PM
                      • NC Scroller
                        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                        by NC Scroller
                        I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                        Today, 11:24 AM
                      • NC Scroller
                        Reply to Big week here
                        by NC Scroller
                        Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                        Today, 11:18 AM
                      Working...
                      X