Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Duluth

Hello,
    I have been an off and on wood worker ever since my dad bought his scroll saw(and hardly used it). I bought one for my self and set it up in my basement and have created many cool things with it. my workshop has grown to a drill press, and a jet mini lathe. Fun stuff maybe i will post some pics of my work later.
    dave

Welcome to the forum.
    Dan

My Gallery

Comment

Welcome "a-board" Dave, have fun with your new saw.
      Originally posted by diamondave
      Fun stuff maybe i will post some pics of my work later.
      Is it later yet?
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome and post away Diamondave. We can't wait for the pics and info.

Comment

Welcome, I love Duluth get up there about every 2-3 years. We love pics
            "The Scrollin Skeeter"

"There's nothin like the smell of fretwork in the morning"

Comment

my first intarsia project wa a chipmunk. turned out very well concidering my dad only had pinned blades. Next came the angel and the moon. the chipmunk is all 1 kind of wood stained to look different as is the angel. One tip I can give you is when you need only a little bit of stain for a project and have a Menards close by they have trial sizes packets of stain for 25 cents each.
              Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

one more here is one I did for the upcoming holiday. did it from a pattern from scroll saw magazine a few years back enjoy
                Attached Files

Comment

welcome aboard,thanks for the pictures. we do love tosee pictures.
                  Tricia

Comment

Thanks for posting yer pictures......sweeeeet projects Dave.
                    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                      Bruce, the one on probation
                      by will8989
                      is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
                      Today, 12:59 AM
                    • will8989
                      Sundays market
                      by will8989
                      When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
                      Today, 12:46 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                      by will8989
                      I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
                      Today, 12:27 AM
                    • jim_mex
                      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                      by jim_mex
                      Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
                      Yesterday, 08:47 PM
                    • KarlB
                      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                      by KarlB
                      Very well done!

Karl
                      Yesterday, 07:36 PM
                    Working...
                    X