New here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here :)

I joined so I can get back into something that I love with the guidance and help of people who know sooo much more than me!! I'm anxious to get started reading everyone's posts!!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can get all that you need for your new hobby. We cater to pictures of your work & if you need anything, just ask & someone will jump in & help you out. What kind of saw are you using & what type of scrolling do you like the most. Just read & get all you can. Good Scrolling to you.
    PERK

Comment

Welcome "a-board" AtoZ13, lots of fun around here, come by often and please do share some project photos.
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
          Reply to Old & New
          by handibunny
          A gift to be cherished, and a reminder that life goes on despite a tragic loss. How lucky the little boy is to have such caring people in his life....
          Today, 07:32 PM
        • Misouri Wayne
          Reply to Old & New
          by Misouri Wayne
          Very nice tribute. Thanks for sharing.
          Today, 06:55 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
          by will8989
          Jo, when I got my hegner long ago it had a light with it. In the back of the light was an outlet for the footpedal. I put in a 3 prong plug and plugged in my footpedal and vacuum. Ran great for 15 years. A few years ago the outlet on the lamp died and my footpedal at the same time. I had to replace...
          Today, 01:27 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Old & New
          by will8989
          I got chills reading that. A treasure for a lifetime.
          Today, 12:01 PM
        • will8989
          Birthday presents for grandkids
          by will8989
          Conversation with Bruce. I need some beads for the dream catchers. Bruce - let me go look through my stash. I have what you need. Me - of course you do. When I first started doing shows, Bruce would go and make dreamcatcher earrings and other jewelry. He was quite good at it. Of course he was. He kept...
          Today, 11:59 AM
        Working...
        X