Hello Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Group

I am retired, living in Rockland County, NY. My background includes some experience in demolition, renovation, new construction, finish and other related activities. I have not been active for a number of years now and I am going to start making some toys for the kids again. A guy I know says that "young guys should hang out with old guys because they know things". I would ammend that to say that all guys should hang out with experienced guys because they really know things. That's what I'm here for, to ask questions; get answers and to learn! I'll be posting some questions soon. Have a great day every one!

Welcome! Welcome! Don't be shy to ask questions, and we will be glad to answer them! So how did you hear about us? I hope you enjoy!
    Nathan May Auburn AL
    Nathan May

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome Flintlockjoe, ask away,and be prepared to answer a few too. Not only questions about scrolling are asked and answered around here. Have fun making your toys, one thing around here, we love to see photos of what everyone is working on..... gives food for thought.
        Posting photos is not mandatory, but sure appreciated. Have fun and do come by often.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

welcome aboard,feel free to ask questions.
          Tricia

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
            Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
            by jim_mex
            Hi Linda - thanks for the comments on the welds. It took me an hour or so to get into the swing of MIG wire welding but I really like it in preference to stick welding especially for welding thinner material. I confess to investing in a new angle grinder to help with the cleanup and dressing. I bought...
            Today, 12:25 AM
          • keystonecop
            Bread and Cheese..
            by keystonecop
            ‚Äč Scrollsaw Woodworking and crafts Winter 2020 3/4 Cherry. A work in progress. This has been one of the most frustrating and rewarding projects that I have ever done. @Fiona Kingdon is by far one of the great scroll saw artists. Her patterns are not always the type that I like (I like to follow red...
            Today, 12:08 AM
          • keystonecop
            Reply to Recommendations anyone?
            by keystonecop
            This is in a 5x5 area.. The total shop is 10x12 ...
            Today, 12:01 AM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to Turning to something new
            by jim_mex
            Wow! That segmented bowl is amazing!

Betty - I have an old Darth Vader helmet somewhere. Will that substitute Bruce's get up? Failing that there always my current biker's helmet Thanks very much for the safety advice and concern. Rest assured that safety is my priority these days....
            Yesterday, 11:57 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Turning to something new
            by will8989
            That is beautiful. Your design?
            Yesterday, 11:42 PM
          Working...
          X