• Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey to everyone!
    Nathan May

Hey to you too! Tell us about yourself.
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome "a-board" Nathan, love your avatar, are you new to scrolling?
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Welcome Nathan. Hope you find all that you need here. I'm sure you will. Let us know what saw you have & what you like to do in scrolling. Enjoy
          PERK

Comment

Hey back to all! I'm 14 years old and have been scrolling for a few years now. How i got started scrolling was my grandaddy was a woodworker and i learned a lot of very good tips and tricks from him before he died a year ago,but i'm glad i learned all i could be he passed on. Lately i have been soooo busy with school and other things, its been hard to get down to the basment Oh i did forget that i just made a toss board game, it is a fame that is made out of 2*4 that is two feet wide and four feet long, then a piece of 1/4 plywood over the top with a hole in the center of the upper part, so what you do you stand back about 20' and toss a 4" by 4" bean bag at the board. You get 1 point if it hits the board and stays and you get 3 points if it rings the hole. All in all it a fun game to play with the family I'll try to post a picture of it at my site. See yall later!
            Nate
            Nathan May

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X