oldie returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldie returns

hello to all the wonderful scroller and the like, ol' big red has come back to this great site and lookimg forward to getting to know you all, help if i can ,and ask plenty of advise from the wealth of knowledge i know is here I;m in Ocala fl., originallyfrom south of kansas city and love most woodcrafts still have old photos and ready to add more

good to be back

Welcome back. Nice to see you came back where you belong. We all are looking forward to seeing some pics of your work.

Comment

Welcome back Red.

I live down in Lakeland.

George

Comment

Welcome home.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back Big Red.

george
            A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
            George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Welcome bigred. Where have you been & how long has it been? Been through Ocala a couple of times & Kansas City too. Hope you get right into the site & let us see what you have done. What saw do you use? Good Luck
              PERK

Comment

just followin the path lifes givin and doin what needs to be done ya'll know how that is its been a bit over a year and now blades are sharp and i'm tryin to sharpen up too. using my old faithful ryobi for now here's somthin i did learn recently when havin work done on thoust power pole unplugeth thine saw or thy circuit board on your favorite delta shall melteth!!! no fear though ordered the new board last week so all is well. been great chattin but must get dusty to all my brother and sister scrollers remembe" dont matter what track your on if your sittin down your gonna get run over"willput my latest project, a cornacopia, on in the next day or so and im learnin to do bowls and boxes cause I've seen how good ya'll arbest to all anything i can do give a hollar bigred ps george maybe we can meet up sometime

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dottyblues
                  Reply to Pattern Vault
                  by dottyblues
                  Thank you everyone especially KarlB for finding the pattern.
                  Today, 12:20 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  So after much debating, I bought a Sawstop table saw--the 36" contractor version, and now have a roll-your-eyes story too.
                  I got a few discounts from my favorite hardwood store for buying from them. Yay!
                  In a small shop I couldn't live without the mobile base.
                  I also added the...
                  Yesterday, 10:49 PM
                • will8989
                  Supermax
                  by will8989
                  Bruce and the tech from Laguna finally caught up with each other after almost 2 weeks of phone tag. Bruce ran the sander for the tech and after checking a few things, it was determined it’s the bushing, probably. They are going to send a bushing for Bruce to replace it. If he has a problem replacing...
                  Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Help help
                  by will8989
                  Bruce lets it soak in on the cardholders, takes 24 hrs. I let everything drip for a few minutes then wipe excess off. 50/50 takes longer to dry than 40/60. I usually move everything upstairs and turn the ceiling fan on to to help it soak in. This finish takes 3-4 days to dry enough to take to shows....
                  Yesterday, 10:11 PM
                • KarlB
                  Reply to Pattern Vault
                  by KarlB
                  Here are the ones I made 9 years ago:

Karl...
                  Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                Working...
                X