new scroll in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new scroll in town

hello, Ozz from Ohio I've been scrolling for 20 + years.And other woodworking I;ll be sharing some soon. thanks

Welcome to the team. We love pictures so show off your works.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Welcome "a-board" Ozz. Come by often, so we can pick your brain for the knowledge you have after scrolling for 20 years. Eager to see your pictures.
      Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful. Use the Link below.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.

Whatever reason brought you to our forum we are pleased you found us.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Welcome Ozz, to a fellow Buckeye. I am anxious to see some of your work. I have been scrolling for about 25 years, and still loving it. I am a scrollaholic. I am in Zanesville, are you close?

Comment

Welcome to the boards. Wolverine fan here...we can get along though!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Ozz! What part of Ohio are you from?

Paul
              www.flicker.com/photos/woodworks44224

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X