hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

I just wanted to say hi to every one this is my first time here and i am just starting to do scrooll saw work and i am looking forword to showing my first job.

Hi Jim! I'm fairly new here myself, but I'll tell you for sure that this is the place to be for scroll sawing! I've found a whole bunch of friendly, supportive, creative people and all kinds of valuable tips. I LOVE looking at what others have done, so I'll look forward to seeing your projects!

Comment

Hi Jim...I want to echo PatteM's comments. You won't find a more friendly and helpful bunch of people you'll ever want to meet. If you have any questions at all, this is the place to ask it.
      Bob

Comment

Hi Jim, welcome to the group.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Welcome, Jim

As the others have said, this is the place to come for help. Anything you might have questions about, there will be plenty of replies. I'm new, too!

Mary

Comment

Welcome A Board!! You will be hard pressed to find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group on the net re: woodworking. Share your knowledge and do not hesitate to ask questions.

You may find the stickies at the top of this forum to be very helpful.

Message Board FAQ, Suggestions and Feedback - Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Message Board.

Take a few minutes to read through them. They are chock full of great information.

Be sure and share pics of your projects. We thrive on pictures.

The only dumb question is the one that remains unasked.
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X