hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

well dont realy understand computors but i got on here ive just joind and added an album with some pics in not as many as i got but watch my space ive thousands pattern ect

howdy scrollclif

welcome, took quick look at some of what you posted, nice
    boy meets girl is cute.

pete
    Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
    "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

re had a look

cheers pete nice to get a response m8

Comment

Welcome aboard

Welcome Scrollcliff!!! Hope to see you around a lot. Really great bunch of people here willing to share info or just plain B.S. You're gonna like it!!!
        If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum scrollcliff, you've got some nice projects, thanks for jumping in and sharing them with us!! Hope you enjoy your stay.
          Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Welcome Scrollcliff - Checked out your album and really nice projects I must say. I do like the 'boy meets girl' piece ecspecially.

Paul S.

Paul S.

Comment

Very Nice Gallery

I am a new member of the forum and a beginning scroller. I wonder if I will ever be able to do anything like I see some of you all doing. Thanks for helping to inspire us beginners.
              Dale M.

Comment

HI Scrollclift, I too went to look, nice, you are diffently on your way. LOL. buy the way. Looks like you are alittle over maned buy the fish in the first project. very nice also is that a middalion? or is it a box?. so nice. welcome .
                Evie

Comment

Originally posted by Iamdusty
                  I am a new member of the forum and a beginning scroller. I wonder if I will ever be able to do anything like I see some of you all doing. Thanks for helping to inspire us beginners.
                  Dale M.
                  Say Dale M. welcome. abasolutly you can do it all. just stick around. Ps. I was a bigginer too. and I am still learning. maybe if you go to the begginers thread. and let us get to know you. I bet, you will get welcomes that you will never believe. we just love new friends, and make you family right away. welcome my friend. Evie

Comment

Welcome Scrollcliff. Nice work! This is a great bunch of folks
                    ....enjoy !

Dale, if you are like me ( I'm still a rookie ) , you will be surprised at what comes out of your saw.....I sure have been. All it takes is "seat time" ....oh yeah, ya gotta mess a few things up too It helps to have a great group of folks like this to lean on as well. There are some pretty "sharp" blades in here !
                    ...all part of the learning experience !
                    ...~Robert~
                    DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

We are all rookies! Some of us rookies just been at it longer! welcome, from the other Dale!!!
                      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X