No announcement yet.

Just joined been lurking awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the other thing you could do Sylvia. after making your post. just scroll down. befor you submit. and go to ,,,Atth files, and click on Manage attachment. that will open a window. to brows on one at a time. click on brows. then to yourt potos, or documents, to pictuers,open. to what ever file you wish then open,which ever picture you wish. click open.that will capture the one you celeted. then brows again, as long as the pixles are under 400 youll be ok to downlowoad up to 5 i think. gosh are yo confused now. your friend Evie, woops then when your done. click up load or dounloawed which ever,then wait for it to do its job. then submit reply. Evie

Comment

Thank you Robert and Evie
      Gonna try to attach a picture lol. Evie I am always confused I am friends with Kevin lol.
      Syvia
      Last edited by Jr_Ranger; 12-03-2007, 11:37 AM.
      Sylvia
      Support Our Troops

Comment

ok it worked thanks guys.
        Sylvia
        Sylvia
        Support Our Troops

Comment

Welcome Sylvia! I met you (sort of) in Branson. I was helping ocooch at their booth. If I recall....... it was..ummmm.... butternut that you were after????????????????????????????? Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Well Dale
            Why didn't you say something? I also got some lacewood to try and turn some pens, regret not buying more . The butternut is for them pretty boxes from one of the vendors. Wish I would have known I love meeting fellow scrollers don't think I even shook your hand, usually give hugs but it might have looked strange lol. If it ever cools down a bit I want to get in my shop and do some cutting or turning. Thanks for the welcome.
            Sylvia
            Sylvia
            Support Our Troops

Comment

Give hugs?????// OHHH MY I MISSED OUT!!! You better come up to Wisconsin in two weeks! As for the lacewood, try this..... turn the pen to shape, and sand it real well. Then take it off the mandrel, and soak it in bleach for 24 hours. Then, put it back on the mandrel and sand lightly with 1500 grit, and apply finish. The flecking will almost look like they glow in the dark! Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Dale,
                I appreciate the tip and will definitely give it a try, saved me a copy in my turning folder so I will remember. Heck there weren't many that didn't get a hug at Branson even the sanding and finish guy got hugs.....cost me 800 but money well spent lol. I sure do wish I could make it Wisconsin, talked about it but it is just a tad too far from South Texas, sure am hoping someone does Branson next year, way too long to go without major hugs. Thanks again
                your butternut friend
                Sylvia
                Sylvia
                Support Our Troops

Comment

Hi Sylvia,

Glad to see you here.

Thanks Sylvia, your talent is appreciated.

Respectfully,
                  Marcel

This is done from one of Sylvia's super patterns.
                  Attached Files
                  http://marleb.com
                  DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr_Ranger
                    Thank you Robert and Evie
                    Gonna try to attach a picture lol. Evie I am always confused I am friends with Kevin lol.
                    Syvia
                    LOL Sylvia. got ya there, me too. always confused. i love your project. I thought at first it was a cowgirl witch. HO HO. roung now i see it is a fire lady. so cool. as all your ideas are. so glad you are here sharing all your talent with us. Oh and buy the way one of are memmbers lives in Texus. her name is Sharon. She always posted alot. but can't much anymore for her disability. but is always with us, reading are post. and tryes to join when ever she can. I wonder if you live close to her. that would be so cool. she could use a hug. hears mine Sharon. (((((((((((((((( Sharon))))))))))))))) and sence I didn't get to go to Branson. heres your hug to Sylvia (((((((((((Sylvia)))))))))))) Your friend Evie

Comment

and i go hugless...... story of my life.

(walks away slowly with big frown)
                      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I will give you a firm handshake Lucky
                        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

(((((((((((((((Dale))))))))))
                          love you too my friend. just alittle late on the hugs. your friend Evie

Comment

Shy? We all are....

Sylivia,
                            Welcome to the Scroll Sawing family, we are probably all a little shy. But together we can overcome that problem. I had to stand up in front of about 400 scroll sawing enthusaist in Branson, Missour last week. I hate it, but I love it, my knees knock and my voice sometimes quavers, but when I am done I alway feel GREAT!!!

Your new Friend
                            Richard Preator
                            Peculiar Freatworks
                            Richard Preator

Comment

Marcel, thank you for cutting my dolphins you did so good. I have his mate a picture frame just a little larger but have no idea how to make the part for the picture Anyway cyber hugs all around to my new friends, I would buy you a drink but I don't know you well enough. lol
                              Richard did you do a seminar? I was there but some people kept me out side (yep lots of hugging going on lol) so I never managed to get inside in time. Would have loved to meet you and give you a hug too!
                              Sylvia
                              Thanks again for wonderful warm welcome.
                              Sylvia
                              Support Our Troops

Comment

Thanks!!! Now I feel the love!
                                Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X