Group Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Question

I have noticed that a lot of members have Yahoo messenger and I was courious if any of you ever have chat nights to get together and talk on Yahoo or which ever messenger that is prefered
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

I do use my yahoo to talk some, but most of my chat about woodworking is through a woodworking chatroom at www.wooders.com/wooderschatroom.html
    but if you ever have a question, dont be afraid to pop a message into my yahoo. Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Personally, I don't trust any messenger service. I help other people out with their PC's on occasion, for cash of course, and the majority of the people with problems are the ones that use Yahoo or MSN. I'm afraid that if a person isn't careful they are opening their door to other peoples infections. There is just too much PC crap flying around out there and I don't need the headaches.

Mike
      Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
      www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Good advise, that is the reason I have nothing to do with Yahoo an dvery little to do with MSN. Bee Wise.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X