Florida Scroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Scroller

hey all greetings from Florida, I am new to this group found the website while surfing for scroll saw stuff so I figured I would join to see what new folks I could meet, I have been scrolling off an on for about 4 years now but have decided to get more serious I currently own 2 saws a Royobi 18" and a Dremel 18", about 5 years ago I was watching a guy do scroll sawing at our local Red Barn flea market after watching him for several hours and talking with him I decided to try it out and have been hooked ever since
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Hi Daril,

Welcome to the group.

You will notice that there are a lot of fine folks here just willing to share and learn, we like to discuss many things and share a passion for making sawdust.

We like to see pictures of work (hope you can feed the crowd some) and feel free to join the discussions, we like varied opinions, it makes for interresting discussions and at worst we agree to disagree.

We also like to joke around respectfully and rib each other a little.
    We think that the only dumb question is a question not asked.

I hope you enjoy your stay,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

howdy Daril

two saws huh ?...guess i know where to visit if mine breaks.

Too bad your in florida though, guess ill have to suffer if i visit
      pete
      Pete Ripaldi

---------------------------------
      "Insert Clever Tag Line Here..."

Comment

Welcome aboard Daryl! Glad you found us, Marcel pretty well covered it all.
        So join in, hope you enjoy your stay.......
        Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Originally posted by pete00
          howdy Daril

two saws huh ?...guess i know where to visit if mine breaks.

Too bad your in florida though, guess ill have to suffer if i visit
          pete
          yeah 2 saws my first was the dremel but I found it quite tedious when I had lots of cuts as the tension knob is clear in the back and not very quick for blade changing so the wife bought me the royobi for Christmas and I just have a blast in the shop

Comment

thanks everyone for the great greeting I hope to get to know most of you here as I have lots to learn and tons of questions, most of what I have learned has come from books and videos as there doesn't seem to many scrollers here in the local central west coast of Florida

Comment

welcome Daryl. glad you could join us.

Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X