Old scroller new at message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old scroller new at message boards

I have been scrolling for about 7 years. Before I retired I set up a woodshop in my garage and included a Delta Q3 scroll saw because it looked like an interesting tool. I make furniture for the family, gifts for friends and do a lot of scrolling; mostly inlay and standup puzzles, ornaments (which I often paint before spraying on a finish) napkin holders, small clocks and some pictures that I frame. Most of this is given away as gifts.
    I have read some fascinating questions and insightful answers on the message boards and have posted a few answers myself. I hope that there will still be time to scroll with all the learning that I am still doing.
    This looks like a great site for scrollers. I found it by accident while doing a Google search. It was on page 1 of zillions.
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

welcome to a very informative group here, I have only begun my journey into scrolling but have learned so much from these wonderful people in a short time. You will be welcomed here and please share your work with us we would love to see it.

Wayne
    You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus...Mark Twain

Comment

Hi sawdustus. I wont to welcome you too. I can't wait to see your work, and I am so glad you found us. we not only scroll. and do lots of other woodworking , we are a family, that cairs about are fellow woodworkers. we love getting to know all about you. bet you have lots of talents. we have a off topic tread, so go there and tell us all about your self. If you can show us pictuers of you works.
      I am wondering,,,, what or where is hiawatha. that sounds indion. do you like working in a indion stile? I am your new friend Evie.

Comment

Welcome to the group Sawdustus

Charlie,
        Charlie
        "Everything Happens for a Reason"
        Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Welcome sawdustus, as you can probably see already this is a great group with lots of knowledge,but it seems you have quite a bit to offer yourself ,looking foreward to seeing your work.
          Bill
          Delta P-20

Comment

Welcome to the Oracle of scrolling Sawdustus.
            This depository is full of hints fun and friendship and all new ideas are welcome.
            We already know you enjoy scrolling and would love to see some of your work.
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Hey Carl, this was the first time I noticed a "homepage" for you. Is this something new, or have I not been very observant? BTW - looks good.

Bruce
              Bruce
              . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
              visit sometime
              Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Originally posted by millwab
                Hey Carl, this was the first time I noticed a "homepage" for you. Is this something new, or have I not been very observant? BTW - looks good.

Bruce
                Hate to say not too observant It has been there for quite a few months.
                And TY
                CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X