Hello from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ohio

Hi, everyone! I have just joined your wonderful site. I have heard so much about it from my sister scrolling_grandma (Tammy). I am pleased to become a part of such a fine group of scrollers. I look forward to many learning experiences and to sharing with everyone.
    Tricia

Hello sis! I am so glad you joined us. You will have great fun here with all of my scrolling frineds.
    Tammy

Pressure makes diamonds

Comment

hello from ohio and welcome to a great group of people.
      Clayton

Comment

Welcome! Good to have you here. Don't be bashful, tell us about what you are scrolling and just jump into the discussions.
        Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Welcome "a-board"........ah sisters, I love my sister too.
          Don't be bashful, we love project pictures around here.......got any?
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Hi. all. thanks to all of you who welcomed me. i'm new at this so please bear with me. I would like to tell you a little bit about me. when me and my sister scrolling grandma was little. Our dad did woodworking. that is what got us started. we would love to watch him. I only wish i had watched him closer. my favorite type of woodworking is segmentation. we don't have enough types of wood to do intarsia.im trying to do fretwork but i'm not real good at it yet. i have enjoyed all the christmas oranments my sister has gotten over the years. so i'm going to try my hand at it this year. well enough for now. i would love to hear from you.
            Tricia

Comment

Welcome, practice...practice...practice and you will be mastering fretwork in no time.

Joe

Comment

Hi buckeye! Welcome to the forum, its a great place to explore, learn, ask questions and have some fun.
                Bill

Comment

Hello Ohio!! Welcome aboard!
                  WWW.ThinBoards.com

Comment

From another Ohioan Welcome Aboard!
                    Brose this site as there is a wealth of info.
                    Eric

Liberty Twp (Cincinnati), OH

If today were perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow!

Comment

What kind of blades do recommend for thick wood and hard boards like poplar.
                      Tricia

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                        Reply to Tough Decisions
                        by will8989
                        Scott, I was referring to her pms to Bill Wilson and Quartz. They posted her reply by pms instead of on here.
                        Would be nice Quartz. I asked got Bob to put the issue next tp patterns and he said something about real estate. He found a way to do it and didn’t lose any real estate. Guess they don’t...
                        Today, 10:57 AM
                      • Quartz43
                        Reply to Tough Decisions
                        by Quartz43
                        I would be pleased if FC at least did a trial of printing A pattern on regular sized text and also providing a scale up factor. Their resistance to do anything if a real pain. It was a similar lack of action with the website that resulted in lost viewers.
                        Today, 09:46 AM
                      • NC Scroller
                        Reply to Tough Decisions
                        by NC Scroller
                        I think Kelly did that because I wrote a letter to the editor complaining about an article in the last addition. It was the article about staying connected online and it didn't mention the FC forum....
                        Today, 06:36 AM
                      • hotshot
                        Reply to Demo display
                        by hotshot
                        The fastest I've ever seen one of those 3d deer cuts was by Rick Hutcheson. That man was super fast when we was working the shows.

Here he is much more recently, and a bit slower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPDY6M-Lv8

Here is the pattern on Ricks' site: http://www....
                        Yesterday, 10:58 PM
                      • Linda In Phoenix
                        Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
                        by Linda In Phoenix
                        Rodney you and your wife make a great team! Very nicely done sir.
                        Yesterday, 07:08 PM
                      Working...
                      X