Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy on the block

Hello all,

Thanks for taking a look at my first post. I started doing some scroll saw work awhile back and it seems to be pretty popular. I've got lots of patterns that I'm interested in sharing or trading. The "Expulsion from Paradise" is one of my most recent works.

Check out my website at The Mirror's Image (link to woodworking site therein) or email at [email protected]. I offer custom portraiture as well.

Rob
    Attached Files

Rob, Welcome to the forum. I like your relief cuttings. Seems like a hybrid between intarsia , fretwork, and puzzle making. Keep sharing your work with us, please.
    Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Hi Rob
      Welcome to the forum from across the pond. I loved the zebra on your web site so life like
      Graham
      Keep on scrolling

Comment

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.
        I would name it absract art in wood; Please keep us posted about any new work.

Comment

welcome too the site rob,
          we do love your work,keep posting
          not doing much
          and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Enjoyed touring you website. Welcome to the forum...I noticed your offer to share patterns. Please be aware we only share those patterns we create ourselves. If you did not create the pattern please do not offer to share it on the board. Thanks!

Have a great time and keep posting those pics, we love pics.
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• axor
              Reply to Shawl pins
              by axor
              Hello! I just wanted to hear criticism about my patterns and your first comment! Thank you! Tell your e-mail and I will send you patterns without unnecessary images....
              Today, 12:50 AM
            • leehljp
              I Thought the Spring Issue Looked Familiar!
              by leehljp
              When the Spring Issue of Scrollsaw Woodworking came out, it looked familiar to me but I couldn't figure out just why.

When we were in Japan, I collected two kinds of Starbucks mugs regularly: 1. Each major city had its own Starbucks mug; Each New year for about 1 week, Starbucks sold a...
              Yesterday, 11:03 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to Sloan's Woodshop is retiring next month
              by Jim McDonald
              Placed my order today. Rhonda told me they will miss the folks calling in, but they just needed to get some time after running the business all these years.
              I expressed my thanks for all the support they have given the hobby through the years and the guidance they provided to new scrollers--myself...
              Yesterday, 09:20 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Pegas saw
              by will8989
              But that was before the Internet age.
              Yesterday, 08:01 PM
            • Trackman
              Proud to be changes
              by Trackman
              Had a order that wanted Sue Mey’s proud to be patterns but with names of the people getting them. The EMS was for another customer who only wanted the logo. So Got a proud to be one for EMS people. I will make one to sale someday. Moved the letters using the old school of cutting an pasting. Love...
              Yesterday, 07:53 PM
            Working...
            X