Nativity Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nativity Scene

Can someone tell me where I would look to find a scroll saw pattern for at Nativity Scene Candle Holder? I am new at this. Thanks

do you mean a candle holder for a nativity scene? or a candle holder with the nativity scene scrolled into it? I have never seen one like that. I have several patterns for nativity scenes but not for a candle holder. I'll keep checking to see if you get one, it sounds interesting to me! AND WELCOME!! We are a great bunch in here. Are you new at this hobby? What kind of saw do you have? Details, we want details!

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

nativity

welcome to the site. I think you will find many many helpful hints here. This is a great site for scrollers. Sorry I do not have the answer to your question either, but will do some looking Toby

Comment

Welcome aboard. I picked up a great pattern from www.berrybasket.com
        It was offered free for a short period of time. I am not sure what it retails for but check out the site.
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Nativity Candle holder

There is a German designer, Volker Arnold, He has a variety of designs like this.
          Tom Sevy, a frequent contributer to this magazine, is the US rep for Volker.
          If the attachment does not come through then I will post the picture in the gallery under fretwork.
          Attached Files
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I have been looking for a pattern, that I seen in one of my magazines. BUT just can't find it. maybe someone can help me. it was of a nectivity seen that tured. with a fan blade at the top. that was turned buy a candale. in the middale of the work. the heat of the candale tured the fan on top by heat. which in turn , turned the seen. I was just wondering if that is what you was looking for. Ill keep looking ok. your friend Evie

Comment

do you remember which magazine it was in evie ?
              will keep a look out for one like that

Charlie,
              Charlie
              "Everything Happens for a Reason"
              Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

The nativity pyramid you are refering to is here I think : Issue 21 - Holiday 2005 -
                click on past feature articals over there <<< then look for that issue I mentioned up there ^^ . Dale
                Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
                  Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
                  by Jim McDonald
                  Waiting on Indiana to open the 65 yo group.
                  Today, 08:48 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to More toys
                  by will8989
                  You will bring a smile to the face of whoever gets these....
                  Today, 08:39 PM
                • will8989
                  by will8989
                  Our appt is next week, I think. We are going to another county as ours doesn’t have enough. So they say. First one was cancelled for 2/1 as they had to make sure they had enough for the 2nd shot. Applied the next day and got the same appointment they cancelled. Go figure.
                  Today, 08:37 PM
                • Jim Finn
                  by Jim Finn
                  My wife and I got our first shot a week ago.
                  Today, 06:55 PM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Can't get mine yet in Arizona, although I'd love to. Don't have enough vaccines here, so we are still focused on high exposure 'essential workers' and people over 75. I have a sister in assisted living with hospice people and care givers that come and go everyday...they still haven't received the...
                  Today, 01:43 PM
                Working...
                X