saw for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw for sale

Bob, Are We Allowed To Let The Group Know If We Are Wanting To Sell A Saw? Just Need To Know -dont Want To Get Kicked Out !!! Tks, Rain Man

I think you can. Its a personal transaction, you are not a business .I'm pretty sure the way Bob explained it is more power to you if its a personal sale, but dont try selling a bunch of them on here like a truckload sale. What brand are you thinking about posting, and how much are you considering selling it for? Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

You're supposed to be more subtle...

I'm thinkin' about getting rid of my ____. I have had it about __ years and it's been a good saw, but I hardly use it since ____. Do you generally have more success with eBay, craigslist, the paper or? I'm thinking of asking $___ for it. Does that seem reasonable? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Andy

Comment

I note some pretty good poitical skills there, Andy!! LOL
        Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

dewalt

I'm Thinking About Selling My Dewalt 788. A Very Good Saw But I Also Own An Eclipse. I Need The Space More Than Anything. I May Put It On E-bay For $275.00. I Live In Northern Ky If Any One Is Close. It Does Come With The Stand. Tks, Rain Man

Comment

selling saw.

Rainman, I live is Southern Ohio. got a price you are asking? Toby

Comment

Well, $275 sounds like a great price, specially with the stand! You should have no trouble selling it. Amazingly, it might not need to be posted for sale at all, Toby might be interested in it. I love my Dewalts, and wish I too had a Eclipse, maybe someday. Dale
              Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

dewalt

Toby, the price is $275.00. Ilive in newport ky. right across the bridge from cincinnati. Is that close to you ? rain man

Comment

dewalt

sorry I have not got back to you sooner. Cinn is abut 1 1/2 hours away.

Comment

Dewalt

Sry But I Sold It Yesterday---tks, Rain Man

Comment

dewalt

ok, glad to hear you sold it. Toby

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                        by Linda In Phoenix
                        It was a tough choice on the miter gauges---based on recommendations here. I researched the Kreg and the Incra. They were pretty much tied. I let fate decide it. Went into my nearest 2 hardwood stores. #1 sold Kreg, but they were out of stock and didn't know when an order would come in that...
                        Today, 06:47 PM
                      • Linda In Phoenix
                        Reply to Plastic puzzle
                        by Linda In Phoenix
                        Nice puzzle. Go for the gusto---scroll it next time!! Several of the quality brands of blades make blades just for acrylics. With a sharp blade and the right speed it's all good.
                        Today, 06:38 PM
                      • Jim Finn
                        Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                        by Jim Finn
                        The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
                        Today, 04:48 PM
                      • MidMich324
                        Reply to Plastic puzzle
                        by MidMich324
                        Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
                        Today, 03:57 PM
                      • RJweb
                        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                        by RJweb
                        As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
                        Today, 03:42 PM
                      Working...
                      X