Hello, from DaveLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from DaveLC

Greetings to all from the back woods of Florida’s west coast. About three years ago I bought my first scroll saw. Since then I have become an avid woodworker. Other hobbies included gardening and photography. Over the past year or so, this and other forums have been a great source of information. As time goes by I hope to be able to contribute and add my 2 cents worth.

Hi there Dave. Look forward to hearing more from you on the forum and have you sharing your experience.
    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Hi Dave,
      Welcome from (still snowing) NW Montana!! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have! Seems you give your 2 cents worth and ALWAYS get back change. Great place to shop.........!

Tim
      "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Welcome aboard. Tell us about your hobbies, your saw, your likes and everything. Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Welcome!

And pictures, we love pictures.......
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

for sure welcom Davelc. you don't have to wait to give your 2 cts. give it now . also I love to gardon an i just got a new digitale camera. lol. so now i can post my fretwork to the group. hope you do too. welcome. your new friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hotshot
              Reply to Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
              by hotshot
              I'll go back and try a light emboss, my main intent here was to stand at the other side of the room and watch the pressure gauge from a distance, and see if it would go full force without leaks, so pressing through a 2/4 wasn't really the plan. A pin size leak at 10,000 psi is a very very dangerous...
              Today, 10:21 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
              by Jim McDonald
              Glad you got repaired and I am intrigued by the embossing idea.
              Today, 07:27 PM
            • RJweb
              Reply to Farmers market
              by RJweb
              Betty, I see you are working the night shift again, good luck on your next farmers market, RJ...
              Today, 05:45 PM
            • hotshot
              Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
              by hotshot
              So, before I traveled to a larger town to find a place that could help me with my hydraulic hose connection, I took the advice of one of the members here and called around to a few auto-parts stores. The stores I called didn't do that kind of thing, however they directed me to a store here in town that...
              Today, 05:28 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
              by Rolf
              The auto darkening helmet is a must have in my opinion, especially for the home hobby welders. if you are a pro and do it all the time maybe not.

Couldn't agree more Rolf. The helmet has been a game changer for me.
              Today, 08:39 AM
            Working...
            X