Hello, from DaveLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from DaveLC

Greetings to all from the back woods of Florida’s west coast. About three years ago I bought my first scroll saw. Since then I have become an avid woodworker. Other hobbies included gardening and photography. Over the past year or so, this and other forums have been a great source of information. As time goes by I hope to be able to contribute and add my 2 cents worth.

Hi there Dave. Look forward to hearing more from you on the forum and have you sharing your experience.
    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Hi Dave,
      Welcome from (still snowing) NW Montana!! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have! Seems you give your 2 cents worth and ALWAYS get back change. Great place to shop.........!

Tim
      "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Welcome aboard. Tell us about your hobbies, your saw, your likes and everything. Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Welcome!

And pictures, we love pictures.......
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

for sure welcom Davelc. you don't have to wait to give your 2 cts. give it now . also I love to gardon an i just got a new digitale camera. lol. so now i can post my fretwork to the group. hope you do too. welcome. your new friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Misouri Wayne
              Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
              by Misouri Wayne
              Thanks for the post. I have tried spirals in the past and had lots of issues. I need to set down one day and keep cutting with them until I get the hang of it. Part of my problem may have been covered by your number 7. Tried pine thinking it would be easy to cut but now realize the grain may have...
              Today, 07:05 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Eagle
              by Sandy Oaks
              I agree, a beautiful piece and wonderful cutting. Years ago, my father had Alzheimer. The last six months we had him in the VA center in St. Cloud MN. His wood work shop is still in MN. I could not take it down to TN....
              Today, 12:00 PM
            • Rolf
              by Rolf
              I have been using spiral a lot more lately Thanks to Charles Hand stunning designs. I have used them of and on since I started scrolling.
              They were a real challenge on my Old Delta SS350. cutting straight in and out was easy, trying to cut details going sideways was the problem because of the...
              Today, 09:16 AM
            • Jimern
              by Jimern
              The best tip I have with spirals is to cut straight lines backwards. instead of pushing the work piece into the blade, pull it toward you. Seems to allow for better control on straight lines (most other lines too)
              Today, 05:27 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Go Wylie Coyote!!!
              Yesterday, 09:19 PM
            Working...
            X