Hello, from DaveLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from DaveLC

Greetings to all from the back woods of Florida’s west coast. About three years ago I bought my first scroll saw. Since then I have become an avid woodworker. Other hobbies included gardening and photography. Over the past year or so, this and other forums have been a great source of information. As time goes by I hope to be able to contribute and add my 2 cents worth.

Hi there Dave. Look forward to hearing more from you on the forum and have you sharing your experience.
    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Hi Dave,
      Welcome from (still snowing) NW Montana!! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have! Seems you give your 2 cents worth and ALWAYS get back change. Great place to shop.........!

Tim
      "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Welcome aboard. Tell us about your hobbies, your saw, your likes and everything. Dale
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Welcome!

And pictures, we love pictures.......
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

for sure welcom Davelc. you don't have to wait to give your 2 cts. give it now . also I love to gardon an i just got a new digitale camera. lol. so now i can post my fretwork to the group. hope you do too. welcome. your new friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
              Ornament Exchange
              by daveswoodworking
              I have the Ornament and Secret Santa Exchange up and ready for everyone that what’s to join this year you have until nov. to sign up this year thank you all that joins up this year
              Today, 08:12 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              Thanks for the info Denny. When I cut acrylic I always use a skip tooth blade at a slower speed. I just did not realize that the epoxy would cut the same way as acrylic so I followed the materials list in the article.
              George
              Today, 12:39 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to tooth fairy box
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture. I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here is one each of my version of the oak and cherry boxes. Note the axle peg holding the top in place but allowing it to move.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:34 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture....I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here are a few of the autumn leaves I cut against the beautiful blue sky we had this morning.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to What do you make
              by will8989
              Now the work really begins. Total of 14! Guess I forgot about some I previously cut....
              Yesterday, 10:09 PM
            Working...
            X