Hello from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Hello everyone, just joined this Message Board and wanted to say hello to everyone.

I have been scrolling for about 3 1/5 years and enjoy it immensly. I look forward to participating and talking to fellow scrollers.

Thanks.
    Keep the dust coming..
    www.wolfwoodworking.ca

new

Welcome aboard Wolfman. I am in Hartneythe not so sunny province of Manitoba.Look forward to seeing your work.
    Smitty
    Dewalt 788

Comment

Welcome aboard!!! I also can't wait to see some of your work!
      Bob Duncan
      Scroll Saw Workshop
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Welcome Wolfman. The only other place to be than Canada is on this board

Well that may be a strong single sided view but I do love both.
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Welcome Wolfman from Montana (only 50 miles from the border)!

Tim
          "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
            Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
            by handibunny
            Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
            Today, 09:21 AM
          • Bill Wilson
            by Bill Wilson
            I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
            Today, 09:06 AM
          • cwmagee
            by cwmagee
            Carole Your hole size was a concern when I purchased the Pegas Replacement Table for my EX21, because I had cut into the side of hole on the original table, The damage I did to the old table was due to the blade adjustments were not in the center of blade holders. So far that has not been an issue...
            Today, 08:40 AM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            That is an interesting point Carole. I have done some bevel cutting on the EX and can't say that I have experienced an increase in vibration or any problems with following the lines. I know when I cut one of your bowl designs on my Hawk I really had to concentrate on not pushing down hill....
            Today, 07:28 AM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            Just a word of caution about the size of the blade hole. When I used a DeWalt years ago in the infamous community woodshop, and also with my more recent experiences with the Jet, if you do much bevel cutting at a steep angle, you will cut into the table. That's why inserts have the slot that can be...
            Today, 06:21 AM
          Working...
          X