Hi from KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from KY

Hi all, I'm new to scrolling and trying to find a book/website that has definitions for all the terms used. i.e. "backer board" etc.

Welcome Keith--
    I guess you have already noticed that you have received several answers/suggestions from your other post. I won't muddy the waters until you have had a chance to check out the references and answers from the other folks. It is a fun group here and there is a lot of experience represented. You will find we have a tendency to "drift" away from the subject at times, our sense of humor is a little warped, and we talk about a bit of everything, but if you read between the lines you will see the friendship and good wishes. Again, welcome.
    Moon
    Old Mooner

Comment

Ky

Hi, What Part Of Ky Are You From. I'm From Newport, Across The River From Cincinnati. Just Being Nosey.

Comment

Hi

I live outside of Louisville about 20 minutes.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by Old Mooner
          Welcome Keith--
          I guess you have already noticed that you have received several answers/suggestions from your other post. I won't muddy the waters until you have had a chance to check out the references and answers from the other folks. It is a fun group here and there is a lot of experience represented. You will find we have a tendency to "drift" away from the subject at times, our sense of humor is a little warped, and we talk about a bit of everything, but if you read between the lines you will see the friendship and good wishes. Again, welcome.
          Moon
          Thank you, I have been VERY warmly welcomed, all the information I have received thus far has been a real help.

Comment

Hi from AK

Welcome aboard Keith. Great group of folks here that are always willing to share their secrets. Pull up a chair and enjoy the show.

Barry
            ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Welcome Keath. glad you could join us. your new friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X