Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Meydenhart

Welcome Meydenhart.

Nice to see you here Sue, many of us have enjoyed your contributions to SSW.
    We look forward to asking you tons of questions
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Thanks for welcome

Thanks Carl and hello all,

I have been threatening to join this message board for a while now and finally found the time to do so. Questions are welcome, anytime!

Sue
    Sue Mey

Comment

Welcome Sue,

I agree with Carl, I too have enjoyed your contributions to SSW.

Comment

Hi Toni

Thanks, I have visited your website and love your butterfly designs.
        Sue
        Sue Mey

Comment

Welcome Sue!!!

Welcome aboard Sue!!! I've often wondered why you haven't joined us here before now. I wish I could live where you do. That's a country that has fascinated me since I can remember. I love the big cats native to your country as well as all the other wildlife found there. (I suppose that's why I do so many portraits of African wildlife). I'm sure you will find many new friends here and hope you can find the time to join us frequently. BTW, I still have never found a GREAT photo of a Cheetah that captures what that cat is all about. Still looking, and when I find it I hope Shannon will let it find it's way into an article for SSW magazine!!! Again....happy to see you here!!
          Last edited by Neal Moore; 02-06-2006, 04:49 PM.
          If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Hi Neal

Thank you Neal

The beauty of our nature and wildlife never ceases to amaze me, the big cats especially. Unfortunately I do not live close to a National park and only the film stars can afford to visit the private game lodges. I have an opportunity to go back to the cheetah farm later this year, maybe I will manage to get you that elusive 'perfect' cheetah portrait photo.
            Sue Mey

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
              Ornament Exchange
              by daveswoodworking
              I have the Ornament and Secret Santa Exchange up and ready for everyone that what’s to join this year you have until nov. to sign up this year thank you all that joins up this year
              Today, 08:12 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              Thanks for the info Denny. When I cut acrylic I always use a skip tooth blade at a slower speed. I just did not realize that the epoxy would cut the same way as acrylic so I followed the materials list in the article.
              George
              Today, 12:39 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to tooth fairy box
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture. I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here is one each of my version of the oak and cherry boxes. Note the axle peg holding the top in place but allowing it to move.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:34 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture....I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here are a few of the autumn leaves I cut against the beautiful blue sky we had this morning.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to What do you make
              by will8989
              Now the work really begins. Total of 14! Guess I forgot about some I previously cut....
              Yesterday, 10:09 PM
            Working...
            X