Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Meydenhart

Welcome Meydenhart.

Nice to see you here Sue, many of us have enjoyed your contributions to SSW.
    We look forward to asking you tons of questions
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Thanks for welcome

Thanks Carl and hello all,

I have been threatening to join this message board for a while now and finally found the time to do so. Questions are welcome, anytime!

Sue
    Sue Mey

Comment

Welcome Sue,

I agree with Carl, I too have enjoyed your contributions to SSW.

Comment

Hi Toni

Thanks, I have visited your website and love your butterfly designs.
        Sue
        Sue Mey

Comment

Welcome Sue!!!

Welcome aboard Sue!!! I've often wondered why you haven't joined us here before now. I wish I could live where you do. That's a country that has fascinated me since I can remember. I love the big cats native to your country as well as all the other wildlife found there. (I suppose that's why I do so many portraits of African wildlife). I'm sure you will find many new friends here and hope you can find the time to join us frequently. BTW, I still have never found a GREAT photo of a Cheetah that captures what that cat is all about. Still looking, and when I find it I hope Shannon will let it find it's way into an article for SSW magazine!!! Again....happy to see you here!!
          Last edited by Neal Moore; 02-06-2006, 05:49 PM.
          If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Hi Neal

Thank you Neal

The beauty of our nature and wildlife never ceases to amaze me, the big cats especially. Unfortunately I do not live close to a National park and only the film stars can afford to visit the private game lodges. I have an opportunity to go back to the cheetah farm later this year, maybe I will manage to get you that elusive 'perfect' cheetah portrait photo.
            Sue Mey

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X