X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheltiecarver
    replied
    Tim,
    Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have one source of wood perfected already - those off-cuts could keep you in puzzles and intarsia for a long time!
    Be sure to tell us what you're doing, we'll all love to hear about it (and maybe some pics, too!)
    Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Back2Jake
    replied
    Welcome Tim

Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to seeing some of the projects you are working on in the scroller galleries and of course, 101 ways to use flooring in scroll sawing!

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Welcome aboard!
    Hmmm scrolling and hardwood floors, consider the possibilities. Inlays and other ways of coping
    I have thought of using the scrollsaw to do inlayed boarders in laminate flooring before, but as usual there is never enough time to pursue these ideas.

Leave a comment:

• core-eagle
    started a topic Hi From NW Montana!

Hi From NW Montana!

Hi from NW Montana! My name is Tim and I have been scrolling for about 1 1/2 years. I have a Makita SJ401 16" scroll saw. I have my own hardwood flooring business and done flooring for 23 years. Started using my scroll saw more since having back surgery in July (blew out L5 & S1). Found this site after ordering a few back issues to complete my set of SSW. Love the magazine! Right now I'm making some dog puzzles and working on a couple of rocking horses for nieces and nephews. Always collecting eagle patterns. I look forward to learning more through this group also. Have to go final coat a floor. Back soon!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X