• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minowevie
    replied
    Originally posted by 3_M
    Hi Rodney,
    Welcome to a great forum with a lot of experts. If you have any questions feel free to post it here and I know that someone will have an answer for you.
    Mike M
    Hi Rodney Mike is right in all he says. and you couldn't ask a better friend than him to help with those questions. Wellcome to the Group. your new friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• bearfretworks
    replied
    From the looks of your gallery - I'd say you landed on both feet when you jumped!

Welcome to the best scrollsaw forum around. I've learned a great deal from the good folks here in a short time. Chime in with any question yo have and brace yourself for the flurry of answers!

Leave a comment:

• 3_M
    replied
    Hi Rodney,
    Welcome to a great forum with a lot of experts. If you have any questions feel free to post it here and I know that someone will have an answer for you.
    Mike M

Leave a comment:

• 299t
    started a topic Jumping in with both feet.

Jumping in with both feet.

Well,...hello everyone.My name is Rodney,and I became a new member just a couple of days ago.I live in Red Cross, N.C. which is a mile from Frog Pond, N.C. UH....SAY WHAT??! FROG POND??Yes there is such a place.Red Cross is about 30 miles east of Charlotte, N.C.I'd like to say it's an honor to be a part of this group!I've been scrolling part time for a little over a year and a half, and fortunately I haven't collected any "wooden frisbees."I haven't misplaced any fingers yet, either.The best part about scrolling is --it's fun!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X