X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearfretworks
    replied
    Hello Jim,

You'll find this site fantastic. Lots of knowledgable folks (and me!) and a sense of community.......

Leave a comment:

• harrisg
    replied
    Hi Jim.. I'm also from Washington state, but I'm from Kalama, about 40 miles north of Portland. This is a great site with very experienced folks (not me) who will answer any and all questions. Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• Old Mooner
    replied
    Hello Jim--Welcome to wonderland. You have come to a great forum with lots and lots of talent and good advice/comraderie. Many of the members do intarsia along with just about everything else a scroll saw can do. I suggest you take a gander at the "Scroller Galleries" under "Scrolling Community" just to the left side of the page. Those albums will give you some idea of what is being done. There is an "Intarsia" category to click on when you get to the galleries. Once again, glad to have you aboard.
    Moon

Leave a comment:

• jimep
    started a topic Hello anyone

Hello anyone

My name is Jim Palmer. I live in the middle of Washington State. My forte is Intarsia. I do a little bit of scrolling besides that, but I love that Inatrsia which I've been doing for 9 or 10 years. Anyone else doing Intarsia??
    Write me at [email protected]

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X