Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Arizona

Hello all,

I make birdhouses, fretwork, and also silver and gold jewelry, as well as glass beads. I like to just todder about in my shop and see what new things I can think up.

Looking forward to sharing with everyone.
    Happy Holidays!
    Chip

Welcome aboard!
    We all love new and innovative ideas here and this is one the the best places to share them.
    I am sure you will find lots of information and I hope you share lots too.

Happy scrolling
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Finally--someone else who "todders" around. Welcome to the forum Chip. Look forward to your input.
      Moon
      Old Mooner

Comment

Welcom Chip. yes your in the right place .I like to daddale too. looking forward to you input. your new friend Evie

Comment

Welcome, Chip,
          Sounds like while toddering about in your shop you've got some experience in some interesting artforms. I can envision you combining some of them to create some great new projects. I'm looking forward to hearing about them.
          Sandy

Comment

Hello from Arizona too.

Hello.
            I live in Arizona too. Im from Peoria, a suburb of Phoenix.
            I do fretwork, intarsia, compound cutting. Im currently developing a method of mixing scrolling and wood turning. Comming soon to a SSW Magizine in the near future.
            Randy
            www.randyswoods.com
            Randy Anderson
            Intarsia Artist
            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by imascrollman
              Hello.
              I live in Arizona too. Im from Peoria, a suburb of Phoenix.
              I do fretwork, intarsia, compound cutting. Im currently developing a method of mixing scrolling and wood turning. Comming soon to a SSW Magizine in the near future.
              Randy
              www.randyswoods.com
              Wow Randy YOU are multie talented , I went and looked at your sight. very nice. looks like you have a quilter in the family too. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                by will8989
                He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                Today, 09:32 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Sundays market
                by will8989
                We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                Today, 08:56 PM
              • Jim McDonald
                Reply to Interesting pallet
                by Jim McDonald
                I have harvested some very interesting specimens in the last 10 years. Bookmatched ash that was absolutely beautiful; red oak, maple, some spalted "something" and more.
                But since most of the cross boards on pallets are 3 to 4 nches wide and 3/8" to 5/8", I have few uses for...
                Today, 08:17 PM
              • Quartz43
                Reply to New tools
                by Quartz43
                I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
                Today, 03:40 PM
              • hotshot
                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                by hotshot
                You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
                Today, 02:27 PM
              Working...
              X