Hello from Alaska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alaska!

Thought I'd sign up after lurking for a few weeks. This looks like a great community and I hope to learn from the experts as well as contribute some, if I can.

My name is Barry, I'm from Anchorage Alaska, and I am a wood hacker..... Seems like there are 11 more steps to go......... I've been scrolling for almost 1.5 years now and love it. I like fretwork, wildlife and floral patterns, and am thinking of diving into intarsia. Currently cutting lots of different ornaments and have made some trophies fr both my dauguters gymnastics teams.

Again, looking forward to becoming a part ofthis community!
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Hi Barry, glad you decided to join up, it's much better when you can take part in something rather than just looking. You get much more out of it that way.
    Cheers. Teresa .

Comment

Weclome

Barry-

Welcome to the forum. You will find excellent advice here, all you have to do is ask.

-bill
      -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Welcome to the forum Barry--
        This is a good group with a lot of experience. The forum is fun and offers a great deal for the hobbiest and "professional" alike. Look forward to seeing some of your work.
        Moon
        Old Mooner

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just got back from a short trip and will try to make the time to post some photo's of my work here soon as I'm sure "ya'll" could use a chuckle or two!!!
          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Welcome to the group. Any questions can easily be be given a very good answer very quickly.

Kevin
            When you hit rock bottom the only answer is to look up

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X